Monday: Museum is closed to visitors.
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: Museum is closed to visitors.
The Museum’s permanent exhibition is accommodated across 12 exhibition rooms, inclusive of the basement and the attic on the 3rd floor. There is no lift, nor any facilities for the disabled persons. A complete museum tour takes approx. 1.5 hours.
You can also take a virtual tour of the museum by visiting
PLN 14.00 – regular ticket
PLN 8.00 – concession ticket
PLN 30.00 – family ticket
Museum of Pharmacy does not accept the Krakow Tourist Card for concessionary purposes.
Visiting Regulations at the Museum of Pharmacy Jagiellonian University,
Collegium Medicum throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, in force as of May 25, 2020,
until further notice
In order to ensure overall safety of both the visitors and Museum staff, the following precautions should be followed:
- All visitors have to:
– Have their hands treated with a disinfectant available in the Museum hall, and wear protective gloves at all times during their Museum tour; if they have their own gloves, those should also be disinfected before starting the tour
– cover up their mouth and nose (by a protective mask, scarf, etc.)
– make any payments due using a payment card, if possible
– leave outerwear on the hangers in the hall, and any larger bags and backpacks in the reception area
– keep a safe distance of at least 2 metres from other Museum visitors and staff
– follow all recommendations of the Museum staff.
- The maximum number of visitors to the Museum is 15 persons at a time, whereas each exhibition room can accommodate two – three persons at a time, while maintaining a safe distance of at least 2 metres from other visitors and Museum staff.
- Two rooms in the basement are area, and one located on the first floor, are presently off limits to the visitors due to the lack of ventilation.
- Presently, the Museum may be toured on an individual basis only, or possibly in the groups of up to 4 persons (e.g. members of the family), whereas no organized groups shall be admitted until further notice.
- No guided tours are presently available.
- The Museum shall be closed on Saturdays, until further notice.
- On the remaining days, the Museum visiting hours shall remain unchanged, while at the same time a mandatory break in touring the Museum shall be introduced at 12:00 p.m. -12.30 p.m., on Tuesdays at 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.), so that all exhibition rooms could properly be ventilated.
- The Museum reserves the right not to allow in any persons whose health condition might be deemed a potential health hazard to other persons on the Museum’s premises.
- When using the toilet, please follow the COVID-19 infection prevention instructions available there.